Tuesday, June 7

Bizarro dream du jour...

Craig and I drove up to a strip mall that looked much like the one where I used to work in Raleigh. He got out to go to the grocery store. I got out of the car to wait for him, and I realized that Kevin Smith was filming "Clerks 2" there. Kevin came out of the storefront and I realized I had a question I wanted to ask him. He looked a little different, because he was dressed in his Silent Bob clothes, and he looked like a live version of the Clerks cartoon Silent Bob. I couldn't remember the actual question I was going to ask him, so I went and said hello anyway. Then I told him that Craig and I were really interested in knowing when he was going to film the shots with Jason Lee in them. He pulled a photocopied schedule out of his pocket and looked it over, then showed it to me. On it were a list of cities and dates. He circled a handful of them and said those were the ones. I asked him if I could have a copy, and he said no, he couldn't give it to me; I would just have to remember it. The only cities I remember were a bunch in California, and Toledo OH. I thanked him and went to find Craig.

I don't really remember much else out of that dream except that somewhere in it, Darren Millard tried to get me to cheat on Craig with him, but I wouldn't do it.

No comments: