Tuesday, February 3

Sometimes my body tells me what it needs by making me crave something.

Though one time, I had this dream where I went searching on a giant quest for "tocopherol". On and on it went, and I kept trying to find it, and I looked in things to eat and to drink. I even tried to smoke it. But I wasn't happy until I injected a big yellow liquidy dose of it.

What is "tocopherol" you ask? I didn't know either so I looked it up when I woke up.

Tocopherol is Vitamin E.

I got myself some of those gelatin capsules stat.

So back to the cravings. For a long time I totally craved sushi, but more specifically the seaweed rolls with the fish. Not long after that I find out I have an underactive thyroid. What's in seaweed? Iodine. What's iodine for? You get the picture.

Last week I craved orange juice. I was sitting at work, and for about two days, it was all I could think about. I could practically taste it. I figured I was craving the Vitamin C. So since I finally got around to drinking it last week, I feel much better. (Plus, it was absolutely delicious. I love citrus!)

Today I'm craving a margarita. I wonder what that means...

No comments: