Sunday, January 4

Being all bloggy makes me wonder what happened to (evil)Robbie Reaves. It was his fault I stumbled upon Blogger a few odd years ago, back at the old Waterford Lakes address. I was up late one night, and I think I was looking for something about Minor Threat--Out of Step, and the different pressings of it, etc etc, and somehow, somehow I stumbled upon his blog. He was funny. He and his friends' antics made me laugh. I signed his guestbook and told him I thought he was cool or something. I found out he was like 15 or i don't know what, so I backed the hell off. But we kept a little communication going for a while, pms and emails and the like. He was a good kid. I wonder what happened to him.

Robbie, if you're finally out of Chico, I hope you're doing well. (Ok, even if you're not out of there yet, I hope it's going as well as can be expected...) Drop me a line sometime.

No comments: