Tuesday, January 20

Calgon, take me away.

I'm tired of cleaning up cat
a) poop
b) pee
c) puke
d) hair
e) what is THAT thing?

It's probably a good thing I don't have a kid. However, after 5 or 6 years a kid generally learns to clean up its own excretions. (if they're female.)

I'm so exhausted when I get home from work these days. I've had a three day weekend and yet it feels like I never left on Friday. My neck and shoulders and back are one whole sore knot. I would pay for a massage and yet...oh, yeah, I'm working because I don't have the money for that sort of thing!

It's one of those moments where I wish I had someone else living here to do some things.

I come home at 8:30, and cats need to be fed and the litterbox cleaned. Then Cat decides to puke in not one, but FOUR spots on the floor. I heard the heaving begin, and hastily tossed her from the carpeted area she was choosing to the concrete flooring... 860 s.f. in this place, and she wants to pick the 50 square feet in the whole place that has carpet on it to regurgitate stinky tuna flakes.

So now it's 10:30 and I haven't had any supper and all my plans to go downstairs and work out are shot because not only is it so late that I can't work out now or I will be up all night, even if I did, I'm too sore to get a good workout.

Tomorrow is not shaping up to be any better. I will be short another pair of hands (or three) until next week because of some bullshit meeting that requires all the "COM's" to go to Atlanta for three, THREE days. The "genius" of corporate logic escapes me sometimes.

And there's a pile of dishes in the sink, and garbage that needs to be taken out, and recyclables that need...recycling.

I will now be accepting suggestions for vacation locales.

No comments: